Community input is a key component to developing a comprehensive parks and recreation system plan. Share your input with the team using the form below.
Over the next couple months there will be several opportunities to participate. Below you can send us your comments, suggestions, ideas for this plan. PROS Consulting will also be at special events to meet with the team and take a brief survey.
Furthermore we will be conducting a random sampling of Town residents to participate in a statistically valid survey. View the Timeline and FAQ page to view the project’s milestones/timeline.
Your email is requested in the form below in the case someone from the planning team may need reach out to you if additional clarification is needed. Thank you for making time to participate and improve the quality of life in Oro Valley.
Community Needs Assessment and Timeline
- General Public Meeting – Thursday January 23rd 6pm at Oro Valley Town Council Chambers, 11000 N. La Cañada
- Purpose: Learn about the master plan process and provide input on the future of parks and recreation in Oro Valley
- Statistically Valid Survey – February and March 2020
- Purpose: A random sampling of the Oro Valley community to assist the planning team in determining the parks and recreation needs of OV residents. PLEASE NOTE: NOT ALL RESIDENTS WILL RECEIVE A SURVEY.
- On-Line Survey – April 20 – May 3, 2020
- Purpose: To provide an opportunity for ALL Oro Valley residents to provide input on the parks and recreation needs of the OV community.
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Board (PRAB) Meeting – May 2020
- Purpose: To provide the members of the Parks and Recreation Advisory Board the key findings of the Community Engagement Process. Please note, PRAB meetings are open public meetings and residents are welcome to attend.
- Town Council Meeting – May 2020
- Purpose: To provide the members of Town Council the key findings of the Community Engagement Process. Please note, Town Council meetings are open public meetings and residents are welcome to attend.
What ideas would you like Oro Valley Parks and Recreation to consider for future planning?